Thursday, November 10, 2005

nervous me

I'm leaving in about 30 minutes to go sit in the parking lot of the high school. Today is the last practice that the dance line sponsor is going to be oversee. Her resignation apparently takes affect after today.

The worry is this...
She makes the girls "try out" on Thursdays for the dance they are performing Friday night. If they don't know it, they have to sit out. Not usually a problem, except she has behaved exceptionally poorly toward the girls this week. Bear in mind also that noone has had to sit out a dance all year. I am very afraid that she will try to cut some of the girls. I'm not too worried about Lullah because she choreographed and then taught the dance, so she should be okay. Lord, I hope that woman doesn't try to twist the knife one good last time.

1 comment:

MamaKBear said...

Oh man, I'd be nervous too! Be sure to let us know how it turns out!