Saturday, November 19, 2005

I got tagged!

MamaKBear Tagged me, so here goes.

Rules are as follows:
Remove the blog at #1 from the following list and bump everyone up one place; add your blog to the #5 spot.
Dzer
Mamalicious
Here's Your Sign
MamaKBear's World
Kim's World
Next:
Select 5 new friends to piss off.
I'll add these later.

What were you doing 10 years ago? Living in Texas. Married with a 5 year old. Hating that she was in school.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Pretty much the same thing as this year.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Cheese 2. Cheese dip 3. Chocolate anything 4. Oreos 5. Cherry tomatoes

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1. Amazing Grace
2. Rapture-Blondie
3. On Jordan's Stormy Banks
4. Crazy-Patsy Cline
5. Santa Baby-Earth Kitt
(this is actually a cheat category for me, I have a weird affinity for lyrics)

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Pay off my debts.
2. Put away enough so that can go to any school she wants to.
3. Start a college fund for my nephews and niece.
4. Take my Mom and step-Dad and my in-laws on a really cool vacation.
5. Go back to work, 'cause I've spent the million with 1-4.

Five bad habits:
1. Procrastination
2. Interrupting
3. Nosiness
4. Cursing
5. Beating my self up

Five things you like doing:
1. Watching Lullah dance
2. Spending time with the hubby and Lullah.
3. Reading
4. Sleeping (I never get enough)
5. Laughing

Five things you would never wear again:
1. Jelly shoes
2. Neon socks
3. Parachute pants
4. Those crazy Z-Cavarichi pants that sort of looked like MC Hammer pants.
5. Those sequined, hand painted cotton pant suit things (matching top and pants)

Five favorite toys:
1. My computer
2. My XM radio (I am officially addicted)
3. From childhood- Barbie
4. Childhood- Easy Bake Oven
5. Childhood- Fashion Plates

2 comments:

MamaKBear said...

Jelly shoes! I'd forgotten about those...I wouldn't wear them again either. I remember fashion plates! I liked those too! :)

Thanks for playing!

Dominique said...

I sooooo remember how Jellies made my feet sweaty and I hated that so I always looked dorky wearing socks with them. ICK! Heee, I loved my fashion plates! We got the Queen some a few Christmas' ago. Not sure they entertained her as much as they did me. Rock on for the fond memories!