Sunday, October 23, 2005

Late movies

Lullah's girl scout troup (they are now actually called Studio 2B) worked at Sonic yesterday in honor of Make a Difference Day. They plan to use the money they earned yesterday and donations given until November 3 to help provied a treasure box filled with toys for the St. Jude's Childrens Clinic in Baton Rouge. The clinic had to relocate due to hurricane Katrina. They earned 15% of sales while they were there and also collected donations. We plan on going to Baton Rouge to deliver the toys. It will be an ongoing project for the troup.

After Sonic, I took Lullah and 3 of her friends to see Elizabethtown. I WILL be purchasing the soundtrack. It was a really good movie. Orlando loses his american accent a couple of times, but other than that I enjoyed it. Of course, I'm in love with Orlando so he could remake The Omega Code (which BTW is one of the WORST movies I have EVER seen) and I'd go see it.

We got home around 1:30am, so I am now in desperated need of a nap. I'm not going to get to take one, I have gumbo simmering and I can't take a chance that it will scorch. Maybe after gumbo.

No comments: