Monday, October 31, 2005

Glitter Glitter EVERYWHERE!

Lullah and three of her friends spent about 2 1/2 hours last night making signs. The high school football team is tied for second place in our district (an amazing feat). They made about 10 signs, 4 pennants, and tombstones with the schools' we've defeated names and the game scores. They also made treat boxes for the players. We called the head coach and he met us at the field house. They put up a couple of the signs in the locker room and they left the treat boxes in the boys' lockers. They then placed the signs and tombstones in the "square" (where the students congregate at lunch). One of the girls' mom and I drove them to the school. It's been a long time since I helped decorate for a big game. I may never get the glitter out of my carpet. IT IS EVERYWHERE! I found some in my bathroom on the other side of the house! Lullah was philosophical about it-"consider it bling."

1 comment:

Dominique said...

Makes me glad I don't have carpet anymore!