Friday, October 28, 2005

If I get any lazier...

If I get any lazier they will have to put me on a ventilator. I have officially crossed over into DAMN, You're Lazy country.

I have spent the last two day, in my pjs. Yesterday I didn't get dressed until 2:30, that's about what I'm shooting for today. I may wait until after I pick up Lullah. We have football game tonight so I will have to beautify for that, so I may just postpone the getting dressed.

Have I mentioned that I also LOATHE house work. I would love to be one of those women that find it therapeutic to clean. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy the after effects of cleaning. That pine oil smell and non-dusty glass sparkle is pretty! I just don't want to be the one to get it to that point.

Ok, I'm going to clean the bathroom. But I'm doing it in my pjs. So there!

3 comments:

Hillbilly Mom said...

Ha! I am going to steal that ventilator comment to use on my Hillbilly Husband. I am always telling him that he'd die if I wasn't here to tell him "breathe in...breathe out..."

Dominique said...

YEA!!!! I haven't gotten dressed in two days myself!

Sisters with Letters said...

Hi, Kim! I saw your post on my blog re: trimming kitty butts. It is awesomely horrible, and I'm still traumatized by the event. It made my day that you made it seem like it wasn't my fault. Also, re: lazy? Me, too. I say, stick with your strengths! That's what I do!