Thursday, October 06, 2005

AAAAAAAAAAAAA!

My father makes my butthole hurt.

I know it's extremely cliched, but I can't stand him sometimes. He drives me absolutely NUTS.

I'm an only child. My parents have been divorced since I was 11. They separated when I was 8or 9.

Lullah is my father's only grandchild. She will most likely always be his only grandchild as I am done with the child bearing. We live about 20 minutes from his house. August was the last time he came to my house. If I want to see him I have to go there. It doesn't matter if I invite him or not, he's not coming. We've been living here 6years and he's been to my house alone maybe twice. He'll only come if it's an entire family thing. (Preferably just his branch of my family) He thinks my husbands family look down on him and that they're rednecks. He will only come to Lullah's birthday parties if my aunt comes with him. He says my mother and step-father hate him. (Not true BTW)

I called him last night to invite him to the football game Friday night. We have two home games left and Lullah dances at them both. He didn't come to any of the games last year. Bear in mind that my husband's parents come to every home game ( they do leave after halftime) and the my mother comes to every home game (the step comes to almost every home game). And my mom makes it to a few away games. My dad always has a reason for not coming.

At the last home game last year he had said he was coming. He didn't. Lullah came up to the stands after half-time to say hello to the adults. I whispered to her that Papa didn't make it. She looked at me funny and said "oh, I didn't think he really would anyway. You did?" She doesn't even expect him at things anymore. How sad is that?

So, now to the reason for my rant. He just called me and he has a runny nose and diarrhea. It just hit him suddenly. Why can't he just say-I ain't coming? Then he changes the subject and starts talking about this time he took me to a fancy restaurant when I was 8. About how sweet it was, how the waitresses fawned over me. I remember going, I remember him having a come apart because I licked the butter knife. I didn't mention that to him though. THEN HE GETS PISSED BECAUSE I DON'T REMEMBER. He starts trying to make me feel guilt because it was such a wonderful night etc.

Now you know some of the reason my father makes my butthole hurt.

No comments: