Tuesday, December 27, 2005

We survived...

We started Christmasing on the 23rd and finished last night. Whew!

We went to Mike's parents on the 23rd. It's always fun. In addition to our regular presents we exchange dollar gifts. The rules are you have to buy a gift for everyone (except yourself) and it cannot cost more than a dollar. We have more fun buying and exchanging these gifts than we do all of the others. Mike and Lullah always take a day the week before Christmas and go buy their dollar gifts.

Lullah raked in the gifts as usual. I always end up getting her more than I'd planned on. It's easy to do.

I got my Chanel No. 5 stash replenished, so I'm happy. And I smell nice too.

I plan to give y'all a better update later.

I hope everyone had a great holiday.

3 comments:

Hillbilly Mom said...

I like that "dollar gift" idea. It sounds like a lot of fun. We used to have a department dinner at work, and did a $5 gift thingy where you can take someone else's gift. It was fun, but people got to spending more and trying to outdo each other, and then it was no fun.

Dominique said...

AWESOME! I've replenished my No. 5 also! It's such a wonderful thing! Hope all is going well. I'm sorry I haven't been around more often. :(

Kim said...

HM- we have entirely too much fun with the dollar gifts. We stole the idea from some friends, so feel free to steal from us. My pokeno group does the stealing thing too. Nothing like seeing a bunch of Baptists steal from each other. :-)

Nique-lord, don't apologize for not coming around. I'm still amazed that anyone would read the trivial mess I blog about. Glad to have you anytime. BTW, I love the puppy!