Saturday, December 03, 2005

aaah, Saturday...


I love lazy Saturdays.

This week has been crazy.

My sister-in-law came over most of Monday and all of Tuesday for my help with an English paper. (I may one day blog about that, but for now let me just say...I've got some issues with the English class).

After she left Monday I started to put lights on the Christmas tree. It fell on my head. The stand was kaput. I made a flying trip to town (an hour away-no stands here that were big enough) for a new one. Picked Lullah up after dance line practice, dropped her home and went to play practice.(I'm Jeanette in "The Last of the Red Hot Lovers") Mike took her to dance class and picked her up (whew). Got home, we fixed the tree. Then I found out I only had one strand of lights for a gigantic tree.

Tuesday the SIL was here until 5:15pm. I left her here and went to the local WalMart. I had to be at practice at 6. After practice I once again started decorating the tree.

Wednesday is dance class for Lullah (an hour away).

Thursday was dress rehearsal for the play.

Friday was the town Christmas parade (I did the music for the dance line, the high school cheerleaders, the jr. high school cheerleaders and the dance studio that Lullah dances at). I left the parade and went for our first play performance. Home at 10:15 after stopping by Popeyes for a biscuit. Oh and the ex-danceline sponsor is a charter member of our local community theatre. Yeah, she was there. It was weird.

So...I love lazy Saturdays.

And then LSU got the crap kicked out of them.

Poopoo.


Buttercup is seriously depressed now.

2 comments:

MamaKBear said...

WHAT??? *referring to the last comment* I can understand a little of that...something about a premature baby...incompatibility with mother...ah geez if I wanna know the whole translation, I'm gonna have to find my Spanish/English dictionary!

ANYHOO!! Dang, girl! You've been a busy Mama! I thought I was busy!! Hope you finally got your tree put together at least!

Kim said...

ummm, yeah. If I understood Spanish I might could read this.