Sunday, February 05, 2006

I ain't dead...

well, yet anyway. I've been painting and (blech) working! However, I have missed posting. So here's a quick one.

MamaKBear tagged me! Here goes.


1. Four jobs I've had:
Sonic Car Hop
Sales Clerk in the linen department
DJ
Nurse
2. Four movies I can watch over and over:
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
To Kill a Mockingbird
Some Like it Hot
Harvey
3. Four favorite books:
To Kill a Mockingbird (I wanted to be Atticus' kid SOOOOO bad)
Bridge to Teribithia (the first book that really impacted my life)
Olivia (made me blow soda out my nose)
Slaughter House Five (because, honestly, there were parts that
TOTALLY confused me)
4. Four places I've lived:
Colorado (I was 6 months old)
Mississippi
Alabama
Texas
5. Four TV Shows I love:
Gilmore Girls
Grey's Anatomy
Monk
CSI
6. Four Places I've Vacationed:
New York City (my favorite)
Disney World (2nd favorite)
Disney Land (last family vacation before my parents split)
San Antonio TX(I was maybe 7 and I STILL remember the Alamo
7. Four of My Favorite Foods:
Fried Pork Chops
Mike's Mom's french fries
My Mom's pecan pie
Mike's hamburgers
(I jokingly say that if Mike and I ever divorce, part of the settlement will include his hamburgers and his Mom's fries)
8. Four Sites I Visit Daily: Like I just go to four! (and like the Miss America pagent-in no particular order)
Mike Doughty
MamaKBear
Hillbilly Mansion
Angry Black Bitch
9. Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
ASLEEP
NYC
Riding a rollercoaster with Lullah and Mike
At a spa
10. Four People I'm Tagging:
Noone this time. Y'all are safe. For now!

3 comments:

MamaKBear said...

Wondered where ya went! Cool list, thanks for humoring me and playing! :)

Hope all is well for you lately.

Hugs!

Dominique said...

You were so kind not to tag anyone... alas, I am not so nice. You have been tagged...
http://northendgirl.blogspot.com/2006/02/damned-seven.html

Hillbilly Mom said...

SONIC CAR HOP!

You are my hero!